We guarantee an adequate attention to the needs of the community making use of new technologies, to facilitate access to specialized professionals from anywhere in the world, through the Telemedicine service.
- Telemedicine General Medicine
- Telemedicine Psychological
- Telemedicine Nutrition and Well-Being
- Telemedicine Follow-Up Cases Covid 19
- Telemedicine Medical Specialties (Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Gynecobstetry, Endocrinology, Neurology, Orthopedics and Cardiology. Within 24 hours)
- Telemedicine Reading Lab Tests
- Second Medical Opinion
- Telemedicine Labor
- Telemedicine Physical and Sports
- Telemedicine in Speech Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Telemedicine Pain and Palliative Care – Non-Oncological
- Telemedicine Geriatric (Telemedicine in Musculoskeletal Re-Connection: Corrective or preventive physiotherapy for Musculoskeletal strengthening, Telemedicine in Re-Connection and conditioning, Cardiopulmonary: Rehabilitation and/or physical conditioning-Cardiopulmonary and/or Musculoskeletal.
- Telemedicine in Pathological Orientation: Education to the patient about his pathology and management of this from the physiotherapeutic vision.)
We have a staff of 30 plant doctors, nurses and head nurses 24/7 who remain constantly in our operation.
We have one of the largest networks of medical providers in the country, thanks to the volumes of medical services we provide, including home doctors, hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, ambulances, medical specialists, among others.
We have more than 300 service coordinators specialized in managing medical services and managing stress situations.